Saturday, May 21, 2005

My School Fair-- By Sophia Paynter

Hi my name is Sophia daughter of PaynterinFlorida, i am 6 1/2 . This is my first blog yesterday me my Dad my Mom and myUncle went to my school fair at North Palm Beach Elmentary. And the first thing i went on was the bounse house. And i play mini golf saw my freinds played some games . After that i did sand art my bottle had a butterfly i put some beatiful colors in it. i also got a tatoo! My tatoo was on my arm it was a beatiful butterfly. i also want to tell you about when i went into a maze where i had to craw in it oh! and it had good air condishining but i also played games and won a prize it was a baton it was a beatiful baton oh! and before i forget i took a picure with the build a bear workshop bear and then i went home to have dinner and watch the muppets Wizard Of Oz.

6 comments:

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Wow! Bu I'm so proud of you! You are such a good writer!..This is a great blog...keep blogging! love, Papi.

Anonymous said...

LULU!!!!! mi hija! que orgullosa estoy de TI!!! eres la mejor hija del mundo! TE AMO!!! siempre ....mami

Anonymous said...

TE AMO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

DIOS!!!! que princesa tan inteligente!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Its a good work ! Applauses for the father as well as the daughter.

Regards,
Abhishek

Anonymous said...

Sophie,
Que interesante! Es un placer leer que escribiste.

Okay, Sophie you are giving Papi a little competition. There's a word for you to look up. Love,
Nana