Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wise not Old


Tuesday, November 22 2005

You may feel you are in the right place today--everything just automatically falls into place. All the numbers add up and there are no complaints from the public, especially if you are working in a Complaint Department or in an Employee Department. Money benefits come your way today. This is a nice day that should just flow along. Enjoy the company of your loved ones this afternoon. Meditate to relax your mind. This evening you will do well in activities that include children, young people and your home and surroundings. You could feel real support and harmony at this time for circumstances and those around you. You are compassionate. You also enjoy serving others, you worry about their welfare. Let others serve you for a change.


If you look carefully, you'll see the passing sailboat, further proof that Paynter-truly-is-in-Florida. Today is my birthday-- no fanfare just a little dinner with Sophia. Who's believing 4? years ago today my poor mother was stuck in Delaware County Memorial on Thanksgiving day having her own butterball. I've always felt mothers should join in on their children's birthdays as if it were theirs too, I mean they did all the work. So happy anniversary of my birth to my mom, and happy birthday to me. Another year, jeez where do they go?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM AND BUNNY!!!
Have a great day!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not only do I not think that is a real sailboat, I'm not sure the guy in the picture is actually YOU!

But since I do know you exist, where ever you are - Happy Birthday!

I'll go have a Black & Coke on your behalf....what time does Sligo's open?

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Conspiracists...OK Oliver....I faked the boat (it's a toy) and the backdrop is from a local theatre set....busted again.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you and your mother. i took my mother out for my birthday and i took my friends out to listen to el skankero also.

un admirador en baltimore

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Gracias chica, qual es su nombre? y de dónde es usted?

Mucho gusto!!

Su amigo-- Payntero-en-Florida

Anonymous said...

Payntero,

Me llamo Kafi. Estoy originalmente de Boston, MA. Crecio en Baltimore desde 87. A lado de todo, soy fotografo. eso es por que conosco tu hermanito. y ta ta ta.

el gusto es mio

K-

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

AHHH....Ok. Muy bien!, Yo tambien el fotographer(?) (aficianado)...
Su nombre es muy unico, es usted latino? De donde?

Gracias por visitar, un placer,
Payntero-en-Florida

Anonymous said...

kafi atiyah - quiet gift. my parents being in the intellectual, jazz crowd of the 70's in boston, bought a book of arabic and african names. there was much heated debate. the waited to see what i was like (i hardly ever cried) and after 10 days, they finally named me. my mother's side of the family, jamaica, trinidad and alabama, dad's side from virginia. nickname - kafitana, gitana morena etc.

el placer mio

kafi
ka

Anonymous said...

where did my link go?

Anonymous said...

Due to non-compliance of trademarked name it was removed.

Thanks- Ed.

Anonymous said...

what??? who is ed? ?? jojo

Anonymous said...

jo that's journalism speak for "Editor".......