Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Wonderful Magical Day! by Sophia V. Paynter



Editor's Note: HOLIDAY TREAT TIME

As a special holiday treat to the many readers of PinF, my beautiful seven year-old prodigy Sophia Veronica, has penned a holiday story for school which I just had the pleasure of proof reading. Her story is wonderful and she's decided to make another guest Blog appearance and re-copy from her note paper onto Blog format, enjoy.

PinF wants his audience to know that the copy below is unedited and the original draft from Miss Sophia......


Have you ever had a snowman come to life? Well i did and i will tell you all about it. To begin with, in the morning I asked my mom if i could go outside to play. She said ''yes''. So i got all bundled up and went outside and played until i got bored.I called Sienna to come and play. We started to build a snowman together.Then we went inside to have hot cocoa and chocolate.

Next, we got bored so we went outside. But when we got outside, he wasn't there! ''Mr.Snowman, Mr.Snowman" we called him as he came back in his place.

Last,Sienna and I started playing with frosty.We played Tic-Tac-Snow and tag and many other games untill it was time for dinner.We said ''bye" to frosty and hoped we would see him again.

In conclution, when my snowman came to life we started playing Tic -Tac-Snow, tag, and many other games.It was a wonderful magical day.

Merry christmas SOPHIA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophia--That was a wonderful magical story, especially for someone who lives in SUNNY FLORIDA!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

excellent story sophia
did u teach your dad how to write?

tic-tac-snow...very creative
and what a great idea to have hot cocoa AND chocolate
i'm picturing a big hershey bar
sounds yummy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophia! What a great post!! I know your papi is very proud of you, and I can see why! And I'm sure you will get an A+ on your holiday story for school. Keep dreaming of snowmen, snow angels, and other fun winter games!
janny/JAH

Anonymous said...

'it was a wonderful magical day.'
by Sophia Veronica Paynter, writer.

which ending better than this?

Anonymous said...

My Sophie...
Great story!!! I saw a few snowmen last night walking through Baltimore's chilly streets...Keep up the good work for school and I can't wait to see you again soon!

Love,

Tio Scott

Anonymous said...

sophia,

una historia mágica de un muñeco de nieve. gracias por esa sorpresa durante estos dias de fiesta.

kafi

Anonymous said...

Excellent work, Sophia! You take after your father in your way with words and expressing your imagination!
Tell your dad I took his advice and made a post! He can go to Simone to get to it.
Keep writing-always! And if you don't feel like writing, read something someone else did-both are very satisfying :)jojo