Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween in Florida



Scary Sophia making the "transformation"..... Sophia, Allison, and Ashley taking on the "Mask", and making a few bewitching friends. These were good witches, they provided papi with an ice cold Corona.



Ashley's little spider-brother Jacob, rocking his 1st Halloween. Sophia and Allison. Another house on the 20lb candy tour route.












Pinhead, our new friend that we met at the Scary Halloween Bash at the local theatre.


Sophia trying to bring better focus on her candy collecting future.







2 comments:

akjn westside said...

Trick or Treat
Smell my feet
Give me something good to eat!
If you don't
I don't care
I'll pull down your underwear!

I got a refresher on this classic from 3 year old Arianna last night!

Package for Sophia on it's way-should arrve by end of week, no later than Tuesday :)

Anonymous said...

PinF has smelly feet.