Thursday, November 09, 2006

PinFer's Paradise Flight Leaves Sunday

Whoa Nelly !! PinF almost went missing worldwide. I checked my 19 million dollar Lotto ticket only to discover one number....two numbers.....three numbers...(already a winner)....four numbers!!!....and.....and.....that was it. I was one of 4,377 players who hit four of six....a mere two numbers away from overindulgent, worldwide decadence and galavanting. Damn. You can bet all the friends of PinF would've been boarding my chartered jet for the celebration party!!!

Still PinF's investment cost him $10.00 and he earned $85.00, leaving him with a net profit of $75.00 to re-fund his Lotto ticket, which it should be noted rolled over and is now worth an estimated $23 million for Saturday. Better keep a "to-go bag" packed....I've been feeling kind of lucky lately, I don't want to sound prophetic on the PinF site---but I think Saturday will be the day. You've been warned.

7 comments:

Chuck said...

I've got my fingers crossed.

cns said...

my carry-on and 3oz liquids are always ready to go...

Anonymous said...

The Pecker is on standby, and unlike my bald Vermont brother, I'm low maintenance. All I need is some sunblock and a hammock, and I'm headed south the moment that matching 6th number rolls across the ticker.

PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

I've collected my winnings and reinvested into the 23 million drawing Saturday night. You must all pack a passport and toothbrush. Nothing more. We'll buy what we need.

akjn westside said...

ready and standing by, Pinf :)

Chuck said...

What the heck-Peck. I only need a hammock.

jipzeecab said...

I had a 4 hit on the Florida Lotto about 12 years ago...It netted about $ 75 which I really needed at the time.
The bad news is with the odds of that game if you hit 4 twice in your life time you're spending too much on lotto!(almost kidding..)