Monday, June 23, 2008

Images of PinF

THIS YOU MAY NOT RECOGNIZE. IT'S PinF "light". AFTER A YEAR OF DIETARY CHANGES AND INCREASED EXERCISE PinF HAS TRIMMED DOWN A TAD , TO A CRUISER WEIGHT CLASS.
THIS IS THE MID DAY FLORIDA MOON SHOT. I KNOW KIND OF STUPID. HELL, IT'S A NEW CAMERA, YOU DO STUPID THINGS WITH THEM.

THIS HOWEVER IS RATHER COOL. THIS IS A (AND I SHOULD HAVE HAD A FOOT IN THE PICTURE TO GIVE IT PERSPECTIVE) A 3 FOOT LONG JELLY FISH THAT CAME WASHING UP ON MINE AND SOPHIA'S BEACH SOCCER GAME. SCARY, NO?


ANYONE WHO KNOW PinF WILL RECOGNIZE THIS. WHY IT'S THE OFFICE OF COURSE. PERFECT WORKING CONDITIONS AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL....


THIS, MY FRIENDS IS THE REASON FOR THE "F" IN PinF, MY SWEETY ON HER WAY TO CAMP.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful view from your office! Sophia is even more beautiful!

Sugar

akjn westside said...

What kind of camera did you get? The jelly fish totally freaks me out!
How is your summer so far? I am dying to know Sophie's summer schedule - what exciting places is she travelling to, besides camp?
I am jealous of your Media trip, buddy...no flying for at leat 2 months for me :(

Chuck said...

DUDE - Nice guns!

I better start hittin' that bowflex some more!