Sunday, July 10, 2005

Feliz Cumpleanos Sophia!

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!









Well the fashion party was a huge hit, the "high heel" pinata was beaten to a pulp and another year has gone. Sophia is 7. Seven years really isn't that much time, though when you speak of 7 years of parenting it seems as if an eternity, like I can't even remember life without her. Strange. Still it's been 7 years of fun, laughter, and learning - about what it is to be a parent, and more importantly a father. Sophia has enriched my life in ways I could have only imagined.....Happy Birthday Bu. I added a few "montage" photos of her along the way, not the best quality, but I wanted them still. I'll add some from her party later......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!! You are adorable, and lucky to have such a wonderful Dad too!